"Where science meets culture"
CHISA Opening Ceremony
August 21, 2022 at 7 PM
Bethlehem Chapel is a medieval landmark in the Old Town of Prague, founded in 1391.
You will have the unique opportunity to experience the place where the European Reformation was born and to listen to beautiful music there.
For more info please click here.
Opening addresses, honorary memberships, musical performance and banquet. Admission for participants and their registered accompanying persons is included in the registration fee.
Programme of music performance:
Performed by Ludus Musicus
Menuet pour les Trumpettes - Jean-Baptiste Lully
Marche des Matelots - Marin Marais
Paduana Hispanica - Pražský sborník
Forlana - Andre Campra
La Rondinella - Giambattista “Padre” Martini Léto chvíle této veselé - Jan Josef Božan Marche pour la ceremonie des Turcs - Jean-Baptiste Lully
Dindirindin - Cancionero de Palacio
Audie, silete, divina musica - Michael Praetorius
Canticorum iubilo - Georg Friedrich Haendl
CHISA Organ concert, The Church of St. Jacob
August 22, 2022 at 7 PM
The church was built in the 13th century for the Franciscans It was built in the Gothic architecture but thoroughly rebuild in 17th century in the Baroque style.
The original organ, dating from 1705, is the work of famous Czech organ builder Abraham Stark of Loket.
Performed by Jan Rotrekl
* Charles-Marie Widor (1844-1937): Allegro from Symphony No. 6 g minor Op. 42
* Anonym Dance suite from Oliva organ tabulature
* František Xaver Brixi (1732-1771): Titmouse
* Bohuslav Matěj Černohorský (1684-1742): Toccata C major
* Georg Friedrich Händel (1685-1759): Andante larghetto e staccato from Organ concerto g minor Op.7 No. 5
* Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750): Toccata and fugue d minor BWV 565
* Bedřich Antonín Wiedermann (1883-1951): Humoresque
* William Albright (1944-1998): Sweet sixteenths
* Louis Vierne (1870-1937): Carillon de Westminster Op.54 No. 6 from Third suite of Pièces de fantaisie
For more info about the Church of St. Jacob please click here.
CHISA Congress dinner, Congress Venue
August 24, 2022 at 7 PM
We would like to invite congress participants and their registered accompanying persons for the congress buffet dinner.
The price for the participants and for the accompanying persons is 60 EUR per person incl. drinks.
For more info about the Faculty of Civil Engineering please click here.